In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 Law Services Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, We proceed to inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
They are called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal his identity, nor any personal information, or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who visited the site previously, visualized certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow management cookies 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specific, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (They are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuration. For more information, puede consultar el Microsoft Support o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Tools -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Custom settings. For more information, puede consultar el Mozilla support o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Content Settings. For more information, puede consultar el Google support o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Security. For more information, puede consultar el Apple Support o la Ayuda del navegador.
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are beyond our website, we can not be responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation may be installed all or only some of them.
You can modify this Policy Cookies based on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore the Users who visit regularly are advised.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, transport users will be communicated through the web or through email to registered users.